It’s getting chilly outside, and we thought we’d bring you something that would be a perfect compliment with a nice cup of black coffee or a great cafe au lait. After all the holiday hubbub, though, we know you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. In that spirit, the Finest of Coffee kitchen elves whipped up this super quick and easy five ingredient pumpkin coffee cake, and we think you’re gonna love it!
- One box any brand spice cake mix
- One 12oz can pumpkin
- One stick butter, softened.
- One cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 cake pan or line with parchment paper.
- Open the box of spice cake mix, and empty it into a bowl. Mix the can of pumpkin into the spice cake mix. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, and flour until crumbly.
- Divide the pumpkin batter in half, and spread evenly in 9x9 cake pan.
- Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture on top.
- Add the rest of the pumpkin batter on top, in dollops, careful not to allow the crumb mixture to mix into the batter. Sprinkle on top with the rest of the crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
Slice, and pair with your favorite brew from Finest of Coffee! Enjoy with family and friends - or keep it to yourself and eat it all week!
We love a good pastry or cake with our coffee. Do you have a favorite sweet treat that you prefer? Tell us in the comments below!